Rotary Vic / Tube Cell Setup

Stan's Tube Cell and Control Unit
h2oadmin
Site Admin

Rotary Vic / Tube Cell Setup

Post by h2oadmin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:52 pm

This was Stan's first demo unit for the patent office.
It consists of a tubular water fuel cell, a deregulated alternator, and a constant speed ac motor to drive it.
Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition!
Job 28:22-23

h2oadmin
Site Admin

Re: Rotary Vic / Tube Cell Setup

Post by h2oadmin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:00 am

Here are some photos of Stan's rotary vic / tube cell setup
Attachments
Stan11.jpg
Stan10.jpg
Stan9.jpg
Stan2.jpg
rvic-schematic.jpg
RVIC-BOX.jpg
Meyer_Tubes_top.jpg
Meyer_Tubes_bottom.jpg
meyer_cell.jpg
meyer_cell.jpg (4.77 KiB) Viewed 3100 times

f3dfox

Post by f3dfox » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:02 am

Here, for all interested in building, some details about the tubular design which is not clear seen in the pictures.
I inquired about the screws that can be made out in the picture, please find below the answer that I got from "StandtheMan"
I asked about how the tubes were connected in the original setup, series or parallel.

The screws on top are plastic, Stan used them to separate the tubes to keep them from shorting out.
Yes, the blue plastic is a spacer (a flat one). Yes, the tubes are connected on the switch assembly, and
in this setup, they are connected in parallel, but each tube has it's own switch, to allow each to be turned on or off.
Attachments
clarification.jpg
עם ישראל חי - The Nation of Israel forever

f3dfox

Post by f3dfox » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:04 am

I have another question, how are the inner tubes connected to the SS plate that is keeping them in space? I can see some kind of hex in the picture, as if they were screwed on the plate. Somewhere else I read that TIG welding is also an option?
It is clear visible that the outside connection SS strap is welded on with Spot-welding (or resistance welding). If I'm wrong please correct me though.
3rd, the upper "spacer plate" that holds the outside tubes in place is also plastic, right? Can it be connected with a tight fit or will that disturb the resonance of the tube for the resonance of the high voltage setup?

Thanks
עם ישראל חי - The Nation of Israel forever

h2oadmin
Site Admin

Post by h2oadmin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:05 am

The tubes are thought to have been welded to the stainless plate which keeps them centered in the tubes.
Other reproduction cells of Stan's design do use a welded plate to which the center tubes are welded.
Welding is an option, as stainless can be welded, but it must not use any non-stainless alloys.
Yes, it does appear the outer straps were spot welded in place. Yes, the spacers are plastic or some other non-conductive
material. I have personally built cells with tight spacers between the tubes and it doesn't seem to affect operation in my testing.
However, there is a train of thought that believes the cells must also be able to freely vibrate to achieve best resonance.
The only way to know is to build and test! I personally thing the resonance is related to the length of the tubes, the diameter and the space (gap between) them.

Thanks...