Successful Stan Meyer Replication by Dan Danforth?

Stan's Tube Cell and Control Unit
h2oadmin
Site Admin

Successful Stan Meyer Replication by Dan Danforth?

Post by h2oadmin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:35 pm

Attached is an old photocopy of a document which 'disappeared' from the net mysteriously a while back.
It is by Dan Danforth, and describes a cell and circuit design similar to that of Stan's.
There are more than a few people who are working on this design right now.
The more we can get to join in, the sooner we will arrive at the answer.

Here is the text from the document:

MOLECULAR DISSOCIATION OF WATER
A PROJECT FOR THE EXPERIMENTER BY DAN DANFORTH
In. the original setup that Stan Meyer showed us, he used 36 volts as the basic
potential applied to the reaction chamber. He also commented that stainless steel ( 410
not 403 ) was the only metal that could be used as oxides formed with all others. His
original chamber used 18 inch long by 0.375 inch diameter (o.d.) rod surrounded by 1
inch diameter (i.d.) 16 inch long pipe. The reason for the difference in length is for
mechanical ease of construction. My prototype used 14 inch long rod and 12 inch long
pipe of similar diameters as the drawing indicates.
Having a severe lack of parts diversity here in Sri-Lanka, I was only able to obtain a 24
volt. 8 amp transformer and built my circuitry around that. The final output is 20 volts
with Ml reading 10 amps to the pulsing circuit which generates a symetricel squarewave
( 50% duty cycle ) to the flyback inductor connected in series with the chamber as the
schematic shows. The flyback high voltage spike is directed across the chamber via c*
end d*. The use of a high voltage spike alone, without the current being delivered
through the liquid, will not cause the disassociation to take place. This I verified using
an ignition coil in place of the inductor and applied the secondary with halfwave
rectification and blocking capacitor to prevent burn out to the chamber with no results.
Apparently the current in the water aligns the molecules approprately to allow the high
voltege spike to do its workr which in my opinion is the stimulation of molecular
resonance. Once Stan's unit was made to begin breakdown (which takes 6 to 8
seconds) he was able to reduce both current and voltage to miniscule proportions. I
attribute this to sympathetic oscillation of the aligned molecules, requiring very little in
the way of additional excitation. A phenomena akin to Tesla `s super resonance...
resulting in Stan discovering that he only had to supply three pulses in ten to satisfy the
requirement of the chamber. I have not yet had the opportunity to duplicate this portion
of the experiment but, in time I vill.
Duplication of the device described in these pages, however, will produce the
phenomena and hopefully launch other enterprising end inventive souls on to designing
their own refined models. It would be nice to have feedback so that we can all
collectively work to bring about the transition to non-pollution energy.
P.S.- Tho electrical circuit is by no means optinised, but represents instead the result of
parts availability here. Any good technician could improve on it quite readily.
There are two primary frequencies that produce the best results. They are. 14372 Hz
and 43430 Hz. The former is about 50% more efficient, but it seems that just about any
frequency between 9 KHz and 143762 KHz works quite well. 1) This is because the
nature of the wave form ( a spike ) is rich in harmonics and one of them is bound to be
close to one of the two primary frequencies.
Use of permanent magnets may also increase efficiency. I'll give you the outcome of
that attempt in my next letter along with the plans for what I hope to be a much
improved version.
Note: Sub-harmonics of the two primary frequencies at which dissociation will occur:
43430 Hz 143762 HZ
SUBHARMONIC SUBHABMONIC
1st 21715 HZ 1st 71881 HZ
2nd 14476.67 HZ 2nd 47920.67 HZ
3rd 15517.5 HZ 3rd 35840.1 HZ
4th 8686 Hz 4th 28752.4 HZ
*1500 VOLTS IS THE MINIMUM REQUIRED FOR MOLECULAR RINGING TO BEGIN*
The ball is now in your court.
Let's get the game started and have as many players as possible.
From the legal stand point it can be argued in an international court of law that the vital
need of this technology by every nation to aleviate the critical threat to our environment
globally is so greet as to justify nullification of proprietry rights if those rights are used to
delay or prevent distribution of the technology and if such delay or prevention -
including measured and / or levied distribution so as to restrict or limit its use, or for the
purposes of financial profit isolate significent economic groups from its use and if such
acts previously mentioned can be shown to cause an increased danger to life, persons
involved in such acts can be convicted of intent to do bodily harm by crime of omission.
(ANY MATERIAL SENT TO `TUNING IN' WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE ABOVE
WRITER.)
Back to the Mad Scientist's Lair
Source publication: Unknown
Scanned from very bad photocopy.
Attachments
Dan Danforth Schematic and Text.pdf
(60.74 KiB) Downloaded 234 times
Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition!
Job 28:22-23

water4energy

Re: Successful Stan Meyer Replication by Dan Danforth?

Post by water4energy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:45 pm

It's good to know there are stil archives of Stan Meyers' stuff around - even if attempts were made to 'purge' them from the net.
I'm glad I found this forum and will be posting as I can soon. Thanks

f3dfox

Post by f3dfox » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:47 pm

This is the 3D sketch of the tubes, using some of Dan Danforth's dimensions, but as close as possible to Stan's Design.
Attachments
3D DESIGN OF THE TUBE.JPG
עם ישראל חי - The Nation of Israel forever

h2oadmin
Site Admin

Post by h2oadmin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:49 pm

Wow, good 3d model.
We know the tubes were not insulated with any kind of lining - if you look at the documentary
video where Stan runs the tube cell, you will notice the tubes are discolored, due to the deposits
from the tap water he used...

jim miller

Post by jim miller » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:50 pm

This a revised and more legible schematic for this device, as best I can read it. I had posted this originally at a sister site
ionizationx. It may have a few errors that might be corrected when and if the original which was published in the Space
Energy Association on p 19 arrives.
Attachments
Danforth2007.jpg

h2oadmin
Site Admin

Post by h2oadmin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:51 pm

Wow,

Thank you for this! I am collecting parts for my replication but have not assembled them yet.
I also noticed in the drawings that Stan had some values that were barely legible.
Hopefully this will help! It appears this driving circuit is the real deal -
it obviously uses some kind of resonant pulse to drive the cells. I'd like to post
a scope shot of the output once it is built..

I have some fuzziness about the inductor also - I intend to wind a few different ones to compare them...